Thursday, April 14, 2005

taiwan...wait for me!!!

yeah!!! finally confirm the taiwan trip n wil go there early of May before i back to kl for my study. so happy n excited!!! cozs can go wit my love... but not honeymoon cozs got 2 big big gooseberry... hehee.. one is his sis another one is my mum lo.. ;p

when i think backward, a bit regret cozs invite mum go together ma..coz cant be honeymoon wit my dear liao... but is good also, at least got someone help me pay the fees for the trip :)
clever le..hehee..cozs i got study accounting ma..of cozs wil b well in my calculating ^_^

wah.. think backward carefully, also have a long time no bring my mum go out for fun liao, since 2yrs ago last trip (also 1st trip for us la.. ^_^") to penang... she is a good partner for trip but jus bad in cant spent the money to buy things lo..coz she wil say wasted money!!!
oh my god, mum...i wan buy cute cute things la..dun stop me.. :P

taiwan.. a wonderland tat i miss so much... since form 4 already think of wanna go... now finally can go liao..
thanks my dear cozs invite me to taiwan.. :P

taiwan.. must wait for me o.... :)

1 comment:

  1. go taiwan ah...u know what to do liao lah...kekekkee...just kidding...enjoy oh! and come back safe and sound!!

    hugs,
    WQ

    ReplyDelete