Friday, May 06, 2005

mis-understanding....

mm... y is so difficult when communicate between each others? even though the person very close n understand u well but when jus communicate without seeing each others stil will have misunderstand or arguement?

yesterday was a sadness day for me...
due to this coming mother's day... wish to give my mum a surprise before i go to taiwan... but have some mis-communicating wit my dear....
we end up our communication in an arguement situation... my heart was so pain n sad.... my tears is drop non-stop...
this is the first time we have arguement... first time i'm feel dissappointed on my communication skills...
but luckily he is an understandable person.... at the end.. he change his plan and jus becos he wanted me happy.... :P

i'm so happy tat i have someone so understandable beside me...
thanks my dear dear ^_^

1 comment: