Tuesday, May 03, 2005

sick..

after rushing for this days... at the end i b a sick baby again...
mm... last fri rush to kl for move in my things to my new house...
wah the room is quite big n tidy.. but a little bit beh tahan the weather there so hot ...
but everything is ok gua..cos the housemates is my classmates....hehee...

saturday morning back from kl.. then evening rush to singapore... wah so geng le...
like a superwomen wor...
tat time start feel unwell.. sore throat, fuzzy, headache n fever.... all the bad things com sekali gus.. wan make me die...
but no choice stil hav to go lo cozs already promise mum wil accompany her ma.. then hav to b a good gal...

finally today can hav rest... but feel unwell o...
i hate sick.. it make me weak n feel tire... somemore need to eat medicine....
i dun wan eat medicine la....
it not nice....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment