Tuesday, December 14, 2004

bore....

stil hav 2 days wil start my another journey.... startin countdown... 2, 1...
when i think of i need to travel everyday abt 2hrs to the place i work by bus n back another 2hrs...i start feel tat suffer for the next following days... aigh...
no yet get the room in permas jaya cozs unfamiliar wit the environment somemore i'm "iron teeth" wan to choose...

this mornin made a funny joke....
i woke up at 9.30am.. then when i watched at the alarm clock.. my heart feel die....cozs i late for my work at the 1st day... i start grumble.... then i rush to clean up myself n thought of how to go to work....
but after i make up my mind... i found out tat alamak.... i was not start to work by today is on wed....
aigh... too tension til like tat.....
but quite excited abt the tasks tat i'll face wit for my 1st day... gambatei...

No comments:

Post a Comment