Thursday, December 23, 2004

working life...

when i'm study at sch and Uni... i used to think of the working life...
now i have a gd chance to try to gain some real world working experience through my industrial training. Do i enjoy it? yup.. i think, but is for sometimes only...
when i have nothing to do.. i'll feel bore then i'll miss my Uni life.
when i'm getting busy, i felt fed up.... n miss my Uni life again...
this called life... :P

the time is passing fast...
1week ard past.
last week my life had some changing again...
meet some colleuges and knowing about the real world in the society.
need to learn how to adapt ourself in this complicated society...
cant b too simple thinking sometimes... but sometimes cant think too complicated too...

i met a turtle... it is cute n funny... having the same characteristics wit me...
funny n blur.....

this turtle make my workin life no more boring... make my life at here no feel lonely...

through this periods, i do appreciate all the friendship from my frens... my aussie buddies, my nuts family n the turtle....
by having them my life becom wonderful n cheerful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment