Monday, December 27, 2004

test from god??

this christmas is a wonderful but a bit sad christmas for me...wonderful bcoz i can pass this christmas wit my nut family n few frens.. sadness is bcozs i lost my hp.. my panasonic x70 it cozs me rm1200++...this is the 1st time i spent so much on my hp but i lost it.. i jus used it for few mth...in the hp got a lot of sweet memories.. got the pic tat i took at austrealia wit my aussie buddy..
when i found out tat i lost it.. i cant do anything.. cozs when i tried to go bk the way to search i didnt c anything..on the bus.. i jus wish to cry.. heart pain.. i lov the hp very much eventhought i always said it not user friendly,,1st time for me ... lost a so important n so expensive thing...
izzit any1 need to pass the stage like this?this lesson izzit too expensive for me?i lost all the contacts number n all the special pic...i lost the msg tt the person i missed very much send to me...i keep it for few mth since my birthday... but now i lost everything...lost the only thing tat he left for me... i lost it...
when i lost the phone i try to call bk the num.. but the person who got my hp switch it off...i thought tat i'm stil hav chance to get bk but i'm wrong..this b4 i hav picked a hp on the road... n i even try my best to return it to the person... yup.. i did,i return to the person..now is my turn but y the person cant giv me bk?sad...n 1st time i'm cry cozs i lost something.....i lost the things tat i cant gain bk...

1 comment:

  1. awww...i'm sorry that you lost your hp, esp with all the nice things that is stored inside! i haven't lost a hp b4, but i think i would be very frustrated too if i do.

    hope you feel better now, ok? take care oohh, little teng!

    ReplyDelete