Saturday, December 18, 2004

training life..

start my ind training at 15th..
woke up at 6am... prepare everything then went out for work... til 9.30pm jus reach hom...
1st day work felt quite dissapointed n tired.. cozs the task i get quite bore jus need to call up the customer.. til no voice....

2nd day...16th...
seekin help from all my aussie buddy cozs my boss wan me to hav a christian name...
after their kindly help.... at the end i made a decision to call... michelle.... cozs my mum prefer this name.... :P
but cozs not used to it... so when my boss called i didnt answer.... at the end... kena laugh lor....
start like my job... mayb cozs met my senior n chat a lot of him... then start hav little bit interest on my job lor....

3rd day...17th...
today boss didnt in... so can curi tulang lo... then mornin jus keep online n chattin lor...actually got do work la.. but not so seriuos lor...
but after lunch hour start b seriuos.. calling again..... call around 200ppl again gua...
get a gd idea from thr... next time after i graduate if i cant get a job i can go to b a phone operator... hahaa.....

but need to prepare a lot of honey... coz always wil b no voice...



No comments:

Post a Comment